Planning on upgrading, or migrating from World to EnterpriseOne? Looking for a way to get a real sense of what is involved, from a technical, business, resource, external consulting and timeframe side? Trying to outline the components and framework for the creation of your ERP Governance model and not sure where or how to start? Need help in determining what your ERP Roadmap should look like and how to intelligently tackle the process of making sense of your business technology projects?
TeamCain offers a variety of workshops to help with your JD Edwards goals. These workshops are designed to provide you with deliverables that can outline key what you need to know and decide upon for your next project. These workshops are fixed fee inclusive of expenses.
WHAT DO WE LOOK AT
- What you are using in your ERP solution – inside and outside of JDE.
- What is in place for mods and integrations / interfaces.
- What kind of staffing and skills you have now and will need.
- Where your business pain points and inefficiencies are.
- The technology best suited to handle business changes on the horizon
- What changes or imperatives your leadership team sees coming that business technology needs to be able to address for the organization.
- Available resources, budget and timelines
WHAT IS INVOLVED
- Pre-workshop questionnaire for you and your team to complete
- Onsite workshop (typically one day to two days depending on the complexity)
- After the workshop, a results report
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Within two weeks, a results document showing recommended plans, timeframes, staffing (internal and external), phasing, risks and investment.
- A starting point for you for planning your way forward – whether this is for an upgrade, a migration, or a plan for arriving at a proper ERP Governance and / or Roadmap model.
We specialize in getting to know your JD Edwards environment and feel that if we understand your applications, infrastructure, people and culture, we will best be able to provide the right level of service for a long standing relationship.
Contact us today for more details or to get started.