XSE is a leading wholesaler of imaging products, with a selection of OEM and compatible printer, fax, copier and data media products. They had been running JD Edwards since 2000; their last upgrade in 2014 brought them to the 9.1 release level.Like many other JDE customers, the XSE Group was tracking their fixed assets including the tax ledgers outside of JD Edwards. This gave rise to many issues which included;
- duplicate tracking and entry
- reduced visibility of asset information
- categories and descriptions not readily available
- validation for audit was cumbersome
- tying data to other JDE reports difficult
- integrity of fixed assets questionable
- details unavailable to most users
- increasing costs for independent licensing and yearly maintenance
- overall lower efficiency
They needed a new integrated JDE solution.
“We wanted a partner that recognized our ability and desire to do much of the work ourselves within our resource constraints. Having worked with TeamCain on numerous projects as our 'go to JDE partner' we first approached them. As usual, they came up with an approach that fit our needs, our timing, and our budget.”
To learn more about our JDE Application Expertise, click here.