NETWORKING & KNOWLEDGE SHARING MOST PERTINENT TO YOU
The Quest Users Group facilitates a number of Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and Regional User Groups (RUGs) that focus on networking and knowledge sharing specific to your needs and interests. Joining these groups is the easiest way to get more out of your membership. You can discuss concerns and issues, share best practices, and interact with those in your field. Whether by location, interest, industry or product, you are guaranteed to find a group that fits you.
WHY JOIN A SIG WITHIN THE QUEST COMMUNITY?
- It’s an opportunity to network with your peers
- You gain access to a world of knowledge, assistance and sharing
- The groups are specifically designed and maintained for you by your community peers – so it’s relevant knowledge to your universe
JD EDWARDS SPECIFIC SIGS
Learn more about these special interest groups here.
- Agribusiness SIG
- Bar Code RFID Data Collection (EnterpriseOne)
- Business Intelligence User Group
- Canadian Public Sector SIG
- Communications and Media IUG
- Consumer Packaged Goods SIG
- Emerging Technologies SIG
- Engineering and Construction SIG
- EnterpriseOne Manufacturing and Distribution
- Homebuilders SIG
- JD Edwards Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Capital Management SIG
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Technology SIG
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Upgrade Consortium
- JD Edwards Financial SIG
- Life Sciences IUG
- Oil Gas and Chemicals SIG
- Oracle Real Estate User Group (OREUG)
- Public Sector User Group
- Retail Industry User Group
- UPK SIG
- Wine and Spirits SIG
To become a member of a RUG or SIG, visit the Quest website today to browse the groups available and visit the individual group's page. Remember you can be a member of multiple RUGs and SIGs and can always contact Quest to start a group you don't see.